Thursday 1 March 2012

March!!!

Ahhh march has finally arrived bringing the lovely weather back to seoul!
Thursday was a holiday here in Seoul and I wanted to make the most of it by spending the whole day outside. I met ash at yeouido station where you can rent bikes by the hour and enjoy a day along the Han river. We rented the bikes for two hours and biked all along the Han river taking breaks for some picture taking. I love the fact that i live in such a huge and busy city, but can escape and enjoy the outdoors so easily! I am planning on buying my own bike this spring!


Ash and I rented the two-seater bike and had such a lovely date along the river! After biking we stopped by our favorite vintage market and made some very good & cheap purchases. We ended the day by meeting the rest of the crew by the cheonggyecheon at "the place" for dinner.


























 How can you not fall completely in love with this city??










                                 Our favorite vintage market! I can't quite decide if its the amazing vintage clothing that i love the most, or the gorgeous men who work there...hmmm





One week until mama boo arrives! weeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment