Sunday 24 June 2012

Wagwak interview!

Last week my friend Rina Kim and I had the pleasure of interviewing Daehyun Kim from Wagwak. Wagwak is a korean indie/folk band that will be leaving korea to travel around Europe, Canada, and the States. We met Daehyun at a cool cafe in Sina and had a great evening chatting and getting to know him better. It was my first time doing an interview for Chincha blog and i was such a nerd, luckily I had Rina there hehe I have really enjoyed becoming more involved with the creative scene in Korea and look forward to continuing!
You can check out the interview on Chincha:

 http://chincha.co.uk/2012/06/wagwak-an-interview-with-daehyun-kim/



Wagwak is playing their last show in Seoul this Saturday June 30th at Freebird in Hongdae @ 10pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment