Sunday 27 November 2011

bullets fly...

Last week i had one of those "i love being a teacher" weeks...which come and go frequently. But when i do have those weeks i really appreciate my job and feel so lucky to go into work everyday and teach the most adorable students!....But i always welcome the weekends! This weekend we dedicated friday night to indulging in some delicious indian food, defiantly a nice and welcomed mix up from korean food. Then derek and i headed off to the dongaduem night markets. These markets have floors and floors full of every accessory and clothing you could need. They open at 9pm and go until 3 or 4 am, the blasting K-pop most defiantly tempts you to disregard your plans of a sober friday and go out to celebrate your newest purchases!

Saturday jenn and i decided to get our hair trimmed as a little pick-me-up on a rainy saturday. A little trim turned into me deciding to cut my hair off and go for a korean bob! I'm happy about my decision...and so was the owner of the salon. I figured i needed a new duo to suit my new life here in seoul...and i just want to look more asian! hehe

Today we dragged ourselves out of bed and met for delicious pizza and once again pieced the events of saturday night together as a team. Then we headed off to meet ash and go check out the latest seoul photography exhibit!
Yet again, it was a fabulous weekend, Seoul continues to amaze me and reminds me daily of how much i love calling seoul home!

photo by the lovely miss ashley gladwish!

photo by the lovely miss ashley gladwish!

Seoul Museum of art















No comments:

Post a Comment