Sunday 18 December 2011

christmas countdown!

Its now officially five days until i take off for hawaii and get to see my family! I'm beyond excited to have some family time and have everyone together, its been too long. Saturday night was my christmas staff party with all three of my schools. The night was filled with a continuous flow of soju and beer, delicious buffet, the most epic dance offs and karaoke. It was just another reminder of how much koreans love to party and how good they are at it. It was a super amazing night, it really made me realize how blessed i am to have such amazing co-teachers and bosses.










 Derek is quite possibly the greatest co-teacher i could have ever asked for!
 Friday night began at yeti, a delicious Indian resturant in hongdae that plays the greatest bollywood movies on a huge projector
 I promise I am good english teacher...




As much as I am excited for a break from my babies I have the say they are the cutest! I love going to work and getting the greatest hugs


No comments:

Post a Comment