Sunday 11 December 2011

Vintage!

This weekend consisted of great vintage finds, delicious coffees, my first eclipse sighting, far too much jagger, and ridiculously good music and dancing!I love walking back to my adorably small apartment on sundays after spending the day with my girls and thinking of how incredibly lucky i am to be living here! Seoul has defiantly brought me back to life after some not so pleasant months back home. I'm super grateful for seoul and my amazing friends who make life so sweet!

I'm heading to Hawaii for a christmas reunion with the wilson famjam in two weeks, I couldn't be more pumped!!!!


korean black out sighting #586700000000

ho at ho bar!




delicious korean pastries in Insandong


cafe egg, Samchongdong



 Seoul has some of the best hidden vintage shops scattered around the city! this weekend we checked out an old arena by Jongo station which has been turned into five floors packed full of all the vintage goodies you could want! the staff is super friendly and are so pumped to have foreigners love their vintage finds. I will for sure be making regular trips to this place!

danger...stuffed reindeer!



                Ash arrived at our usual sunday coffee and catch-up date with christmas crafts!


thank you miss gladwish!
photo:miss ashley gladwish
 I'm very much in love with my big purchase of the weekend...i think someone will have to cut this sweater off of me...i will never be apart from it!
sunday night walks home..

I stopped at my local supermarket and picked up some christmas lights, they definitely make my apartment feel more like christmas and home...i might just be super tacky and keep them up all winter ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment