Sunday 19 February 2012

wishing for spring

This weekend my friends and i made a very mature decision and decided to stay in this weekend and hide away from catching the last of the winter cold (Although derek thought it was a wonderful idea to  feed me an amble amount of wine before my date on friday which resulted in arriving home at 3am, but i dedicated the rest of the weekend to resting). With resting and "staying in" comes shopping, after all we deserve it for being so good!
Today derek and I took ash to one of my favourite areas in Seoul, Sinsa, for the first time and had a lovely day in the sun and a delicious pasta lunch! The days are getting brighter and longer, Spring is finally in the air and I am enjoying every moment of it!
Roughly two weeks until my mama arrives in seoul!  eeeek!





















 I took Derek and Ash to my favourite italian restaurant in Sinsa that jenn, kristin and i discovered last time. It has the greatest shrimp and curry pasta.....seriously the best. The decor and service is lovely too, defiantly a great sunday brunch spot!


 The back garden of the restaurant is covered with hanging light bulbs, wine and the most adorable patio furniture, making the new spring weather even more exciting!









 Goodo ening cupcake shop is tucked away down one of the many side streets off of the main Sinsa road. We just stopped by to admire the delicious cupcakes, next time i'll do it the right away and have dessert first!
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment