Thursday 25 August 2011

First for everything...

Today after work i experienced my first korean hair cut! I was in desperate need of a clean up and after mentioning it to my boss she was more than happy to take me. We literally walked next door to my school to a small local hair shop. The girls working there were so excited to have a white girl visit their shop! I was so lucky to have my boss as a translator, I now know next time a picture is needed as reference ha For only 10 dollars i got a fabulous hair cut, yet another reason why i love korea!

Tuesday night i went into itaweon to say goodbye to my friends Tinsel and lad who are both taking off on amazing adventures! Tinsel's off to the U.S to live with her boyfriend, and Lad is moving to Saudi Arabia for work! I am so excited for the both of them and look forward to meeting up with them again in the future!

 Good luck!


ps. Last night kristin, derek and i went to lotte mart after a delicious dinner of dumpling soup and cold noodles and discovered some very interesting household pets...




how she caught this dragonfly is beyond me...





No comments:

Post a Comment