Sunday 21 August 2011

lazy sunday

we have been seriously lucking out with the weather lately! it has been such a wonderful weekend! I spent sunday lounging around the river with kristin and kelsey enjoying much needed iced coffee that we finally found at a reasonable price, bonus! around laying around in the sun, kristin and i headed to hongdae to meet my brother and friend lauren for some sunday cheap mixed drinks from a stall and headed to hongdae university to watch a basketball game.I really enjoying walking around the hongdae campus and plan on exploring more. I have started to consider staying here for school...maybe hehe!
After we finished in hongdae, kristin and i headed over to itaweon to meet lad and his friend ryan for dinner and drinks!
such a perfect sunday!...now time for monday...
























 I saw this wall painting and thought of my dad!




No comments:

Post a Comment